Friday, May 31, 2013

Fashion blogging is harder than it looks...

A little introduction to us and our blog: We're best friends and roommates going to college in Utah. I love fashion and have been reading blogs for years, but never really knew how to start my own. That is, until I realized I had friends who love clothes just as much as I do and were more than willing to both pose and hold the camera for me. Our first photo session involved a lot of squinting (turns out sunset is NOT a good time to take pictures, guys) and dodging the guitar players on our roof, and resulted in a lot of outtakes, but we had a lot of fun doing it!
-Sarah




On Sarah:
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeggings: H&M
Scarf: Forever 21
Sandals: American Eagle
Backpack: Urban Outfitters

On Krysta:
Cardigan: Smith's Marketplace
Tank top: Delia's
Shorts: Kohl's
Headband: Forever 21


On Ali:
Dress: Smith's Marketplace
Cardigan: Old Navy
Pumps: Famous Footwear

Outtakes:



No comments:

Post a Comment